Google Drive has a set bandwidth quota for publicly shared files. After this limit is reached, you will receive a "download quota exceeded" message, and will be unable to download the file.
Please do the following in order to bypass this issues:
- Right-click the file you want to download
- Click on "Make a copy"
- Wait until the copy is made, confirming that you receive a black message at the bottom left corner of your browser:
- Click the "LOCATE" button, then download the copied archive.
If for whatever reason you are unable to make the copy, please make sure that:
- You are logged into Google Drive
- You have enough space in your Google Drive to make the copy in the first place (you may need to empty your bin/trash).
If the above does not work, you may need to try clearing browser cache, then logging out and back in to Google Drive. Trying a different browser would be a final solution to try.
If none of the above work, then it will be in Google's hands, and it would be worth seeing if others are having the same issues, as this is out of Slavbass' and Zibo's control.